The high quality of all our products that would not only meet the expectations of our customers but even exceed them is the paramount objective of our joint-stock company.
The system of quality assurance is an integral part of the pricing policy of the organization and compliance with it is considered a primary commitment of all the employees of the company Turnov Screw Mill a.s.
Strategic quality objectives
- Each employee is aware of the significance of quality for the company prosperity; he/she is familiar with his/her responsibilities and position in the system of quality assurance.
- Our activities are in harmony with the requirements of the norm ISO/TS 16949.
- All our suppliers are capable of delivering supplies exactly according to our needs and requirements.
- We want to extend and strengthen our position on the domestic and international market by means of integrating the customers´ requirements into the system of quality assurance.
- In the product range of the tailor-made components we want to take the position equal with the manufacturers of jointing material in the field of car industry.
The following principles apply to our policy:
- The system of quality assurance is compatible with the norm ISO/TS 16949. The requirements of the norm are governed by technical organizational procedures in the Quality Department.
- Setting the quality specifications and examining whether the company is able to satisfy the customers´ orders and whether the approved procedures are observed by all the relevant departments.
- The approved procedure in the system of quality assurance prevents possible discrepancies or, as the case may be, it eliminates their causes and consequences efficiently.
- The top management of the company undertakes to improve all the processes and activities on a permanent basis.
- At the beginning of each year the quality policy is always broken down to concrete and measurable quality objectives and these are then approved by the company management.
- The correctness, efficiency and effectiveness of the system of quality assurance are regularly monitored by the company management.
The main tasks to achieve the quality objectives are as follows:
- Continuous improvement in all the processes within the company
- Independence and personal engagement of all the employees
- High level of responsibility of employees within the system of quality assurance as related to their positions
- Continuous self-education
- Durometers HRC and HV, workshop durometers
- Tearing test device
- Metallographic laboratory
- SPC, device for measuring the coefficient of friction, salt spray cabinet, X-Ray
“Always exceed the ever growing customers´ expectations by permanent increase in the quality of all the processes accompanied by growth in productivity, by competitive prices and shortening the time limits.”